Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Green Hornet

 The Green Hornet is about a partying 30 year old (Seth Rogen) who teams up with his dad's mechanic ( Jay Chou) to save lives, but pose as villains. While a real villain ( Christoph Waltz) tries to kill them. I think The Green Hornet is a movie that doesn't hold back on the comedy or action because mostly everything Seth Rogen's character said was funny. It was a lot of gun shots and deaths but I knew that would happen. I recommend this movie. Rated PG-13 for violent action, language, sensuality, and drug content. 1 hour 58 minutes. Starring Seth Rogen, Jay Chou, Tom Wilkinson, and Cameron Diaz. Directed by Micheal Gondry. Grade B.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben I am so enjoying you blog reviews, that I have decided to follow you. I have a young son and your review's will help me make an educated decision from about seeing a movie from (or not) from an opinion from someone (you)within his own age-group. We have not seen Green Hornet yet, but from your review, it sounds like a must see soon. You write well, thanks Ben.

    ReplyDelete