Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pirates of the Carribean: On Strager Tides

Pirates of the Carribean 4 is about pirates (Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Geoffrey Rush ) who are in search of the Fountain of Youth. I think Pirates of the Carribean 4 is better than the third, equal to the second, and worse than the first. I thought there were moments that were disturbing but I really enjoyed the movie.I recommend this movie to people older than 7 yr. Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action/ adventure violence, some frightening images, sensuality and innuendo. 2 hours 16 minutes. Starring Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Geoffrey Rush, and Ian McShane. Directed By Rob Marshall. Grade B.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this movie too! Pirates of the Carribean movies never fail to satisfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think about the characters of Will and Elizabeth not being included in this one?

    ReplyDelete